Our mission is to seek out, identify, and aid in the elimination of the causes of poverty by delivering comprehensive human services that are responsive to the needs & values of the children, families, individuals and the community we serve; through our Early Head Start, Head Start, utility and rental assistance, and financial literacy programs to enhance opportunities for physical, social, and economic well-being.
We envision a world with social and economic well-being for all children, families, individuals creating opportunity for themselves, others and their communities.
Texas Neighborhood Services (TNS) core values are our guiding principles that dictate behavior and action. The following core values communicate to TNS staff the organizational expectation of excellence in service delivery for each and every staff member:
- We create value for our customers, stakeholders, and communities by providing quality and exceptional customer service in all that we do and the way in which we do it.
- We are committed to being responsive, flexible, and innovative in delivering results and meeting our challenges.
- We work together as a team with each person contributing to his or her full capabilities.
- We are committed to the highest standard of ethics and integrity and do not compromise on quality.
- Our interactions with all customers, investors, suppliers, governments, and the general public must reflect the high standards we profess.
- We respect all individuals, co-workers, customers, and stakeholders.
- We cultivate a sense of pride in ourselves as a company and in our work.
- Second-best is simply not good enough.